Bromley College can offer a range of services to a variety of age groups. They predominantly deliver to 16-24, but they do also have a 14-16 College and a 14-19 Food and Enterprise College. The experience is vast and the College were London?s first provider of a Career College, this was aimed at Year 10 students. Due to the Colleges wide range of facilities their preferences are 14-24+.
- Delivery of support to disengaged Young People through; In2Work schemes, Traineeships, and Pre-apprenticeships. ?
- A variety of contracts in place to deal with NEETS across the borough, these contracts include client specific delivery aims.
- Dedicated employer engagement team working to source work experience and apprenticeships.
- A high quality information, advice and guidance and employability skills team.
- The Princes Trust program.
Subject areas delivered:
- Business, Administration & Law
- Construction, Planning & the Built Environment
- Education & Training
- Engineering & Manufacturing Technologies
- Health, Public Services & Care
- Information & Communication Technology
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism